Should I submit a 1340 to UMass Amherst?
2021.10.23 02:11 Full_Seaworthiness16 Should I submit a 1340 to UMass Amherst?
submitted by Full_Seaworthiness16 to IntltoUSA [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 xNajor Its to early?
2021.10.23 02:11 SeaworthinessReal415 This map is the worst ever done
The new map is the worst map that is ever going to be done. This is Kings Canyon 2.0 but in the bad way. People was talking about that this season is a "make or break" season and I am sure this is the breaking point. Everything about game is crashing down hard now. The developers are not making anything right, from balancing, to in game bugs, server issues, animation team of trailers etc. This map is going to be the worst map is ranked as well. I have no more hope to have fun in apex anymore. Playing Kings Canyon on ranked was just horrible and then I will play on that map which has no rotation possibilities, the cluttered vision of constant stones and bushes, hiding spots, removal of jump towers.
I seriously think this whole game is about to come down crashing and the whole company of how badly they are making the game.
On a different note. The way they have created the other maps such as Olympus or Worlds Edge, especially like Olympus to start off, it is clearly seen that it was made to improve quality of gameplay but they failed in a few aspects because the map was too open. At the very least the intention was there to improve the actual gameplay. Now with the new map it looks like they have completely scrapped this idea and is taking a different turn. They have gone Kings Canyon "style" and even made it worse. Honestly there is no hope anymore. This game is only used and is becoming more used only for money gain and nothing else.
By the way I have looked at the leaks of the map so I have seen what it looks like from dropship view and on the ground.
submitted by SeaworthinessReal415 to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 TravisWWE12 Tay Conti
2021.10.23 02:11 alecofficial Cozy Little Christmas 7" – (Only 977 left)
submitted by alecofficial to VinylReleases [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Anuomni What simple things make you very happy?
submitted by Anuomni to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 7i59 Rich auditions for scuffed podcast with his idea ..
2021.10.23 02:11 StonedAndAlone_ Need first time advice
I (19m) have never been on an actual date, and the only serious relationship that I was in was long distance and we never met up face to face. I've always been the quiet one cause I never know what to say and I am very self conscious (but I have been getting better with this).
Recently I've started talking to a guy (18) and we have alot in common and I find him to be so interesting. We have plans for tomorrow and I've been convincing myself to not chicken out. It would just be nice to have even alittle bit of advice beforehand :)
submitted by StonedAndAlone_ to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 autobuzzfeedbot 19 Times Celebs Called Out Society For The Negative Way It Impacted Their Body Image
Link to article
- Rebel Wilson drew attention to the fact that her 2020 weight loss garnered more media attention than the four films she starred in during 2019 did.
- Kumail Nanjiani told Vulture that, after undergoing a physical transformation for Eternals, he began to experience body dysmorphia, and when a paparazzi picture of him outside his gym went viral, "To hear a bunch of people reaffirming my own darkest thoughts about myself was very difficult."
- When Beyoncé was 19, she began to feel insecure because of comments people were making about her body, but she "woke up one day and refused to feel sorry for [herself]" and then wrote the iconic Destiny's Child song "Bootylicious."
- During an Instagram Live, Miley Cyrus said that after people online mocked her 2013 VMAs performance and compared her body to turkey, she "basically went through two or three years where [she] wouldn't wear shorts" and "stopped wearing skirts onstage."
- Speaking about her post-weight-loss Instagram pictures that went viral despite the fact that she didn't mention her body in the post, Adele clarified to Vogue, "My body’s been objectified my entire career. It’s not just now."
- Lizzo told Apple Music's Zane Lowe that, as a plus-size woman in music, one of the most difficult parts of her career is "accepting that [she] was a part of a new movement or a wave" when she was only being herself.
- Amy Schumer put Glamour on blast for including her in their "plus-size only" issue "without asking or letting [her] know," which she said on Instagram didn't feel right to her because "plus-size is considered size 16 in America. I go between a size 6 and an 8...young girls seeing my body type thinking that is plus-size?"
- Mindy Kaling told Good Morning America that one day in The Office writers room, a coworker suggested that their character should tell hers that she could lose 15 pounds as a "joke."
- Megan Fox told British GQ that, after being heavily sexualized early in her career, she reached a "breaking point" following Jennifer's Body and has "body dysmorphia...[and] a lot of deep insecurities."
- Sharing a screenshot of a Daily Mail article about him going shirtless at the beach, Jonah Hill said he didn't take his shirt off at the pool until he reached his 30s, and it "probably would have happened sooner if [his] childhood insecurities weren’t exacerbated by years of public mockery about [his] body by press and interviewers."
- After their Saturday Night Live performance, Halsey addressed comments about their postpartum body on Instagram, writing, "The body behind all those compliments the other night was wearing a custom tailored outfit and lighted perfectly after much testing, so I could feel good and do my job. I do not want to feed the Illusion that you’re meant to feel and look 'great' immediately postpartum."
- Jessie Cave told the Independent that she gained weight after filming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and when she returned for The Deathly Hallows, she "was treated like a different species."
- Sharing a shirtless picture on Instagram, Sam Smith said, "In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance and then picked and prodded at every picture and then normally taken the picture down... Yesterday I decided to fight the fuck back."
- In her documentary Miss Americana, Taylor Swift said that seeing magazine covers insinuating that she'd gained weight or might be pregnant "would just trigger [her] to just…starve a little bit."
- Jessica Simpson told Today that, after photos of her performing in mom jeans went viral in 2009, she felt "taken down by the world," and "it ruined the stage for [her]," which had previously felt like home.
- On The Ellen Show, Demi Lovato said that they struggled with an eating disorder in part because of the extreme measures their previous team took to control their life, such as removing the phone from their hotel rooms to prevent them from calling room service and taking away fruit because there was sugar in it.
- After a bikini picture of Khloé Kardashian that was posted without her approval went viral, she shared unedited videos of herself on Instagram and said, "The photo that was posted this week is beautiful... But as someone who has struggled with body image her whole life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering in bad lighting or doesn't capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get it to this point — and then shares it to the world — you should have every right to ask for it to not be shared."
- On No Filter With Naomi, Ashley Graham said that, after she was on the cover of Sports Illustrated, another model got upset and said that Ashley "was very large, and that women [Ashley's] size should not be on the cover.”
- And finally, on Instagram, Jameela Jamil highlighted the fact that money "is the reason most people don't look as thin and young as celebrities" and gives celebs access to certain privileges, such personal trainers, organic food, surgeons, and makeup artists.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Skullspidey My cat yawned and i thought “Godzilla” original in slide 2
submitted by Skullspidey to cats [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Commercial_Two488 If there's no legendary chopper,guaranteed bundle which everyone wan
2021.10.23 02:11 ricchyxperto Join now let make it together
MINTING SOON! WHITELIST SPOTS OPEN!!
💰 Rich Fxxk is a utility focused NFT project! 💰 Founded by a team of real estate gurus and investors 💰 Gain insights on real estate investments 💰 Be rewarded with membership points to exchange for amazing stuff! 💰 Exclusive events and competitions 💰 Exclusive Rich Fxxk STREETWEAR collection
🎁🎁 Minting on 25 October 🔥🚀
submitted by ricchyxperto to discworld [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 0079620 I’m a Title 1 Elementary Teacher. AMA.
submitted by 0079620 to AMA [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 EpicGusher ELI5: What is dielectric recombination?
submitted by EpicGusher to explainlikeimfive [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 fuddafascists Pakistan advises Taliban on gaining validation
2021.10.23 02:11 Sunset-Stardust Looking for indie artists to interview
Interview will be posted on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Must have at least one song on all streaming platforms. DM me on IG for more info: Chase.inc
submitted by Sunset-Stardust to indieheads [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 babyeater666 Just finished the props for the shoot! Cheers (Sony A7iii, 24-70mm GM)
submitted by babyeater666 to SonyAlpha [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 ZoolShop NKorea slams US for supporting Taiwan in nod to ally China
2021.10.23 02:11 User7372929 3 months
submitted by User7372929 to GettingShredded [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Genghis--Kahn Group dmt sessions through zoom
Someone should make this a thing
submitted by Genghis--Kahn to DMT [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 AlThorStormblessed Shallan be like: Yo mama died, *nervous laughter*
submitted by AlThorStormblessed to cremposting [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Snacko00 Up to the Moria mines in Phantasia...
About how far through the game am I? I went back and Efreet and am now on floor 8. This dungeon is...a lot!
submitted by Snacko00 to tales [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 blairco Your insides just think the rest of you is an asshole.
submitted by blairco to Showerthoughts [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 02:11 Snap_Zoom Carbon Offsets Are Nothing But a 'Dangerous' Con Job, Warns Climate Group
2021.10.23 02:11 yakobiixx meh