Issues with Mars pro 2
2021.10.23 01:09 mangaguitar96 Issues with Mars pro 2
2021.10.23 01:09 mercusgrape chekemboo
2021.10.23 01:09 ueserymb Thesharkmob, We are Giving away 10 Whitelist spots! , Join Server & Drop your Wallet ID
How to enter:
📷 Join the Discord http://discord.gg/thesharkmob
📷 Complete the form below https://forms.gle/44ejhVS7ph2qn7MBA
(WINNERS WILL BE PICKED IN DISCORD)
submitted by ueserymb to NFTsMarketplace [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 Baku-Madarame_UsoGui Desi Hieroglyphs ⛎✴️
2021.10.23 01:09 FriggenNugget My IdeaPad Flex 5 (Ryzen) usb ports stopped working properly
One of my usb ports doesn’t work at all and the other one only accepts usb 3.0 I tried removing drivers and reinstalling them but nothing changed, I also disabled the “turn off usb in low power” mode but still it’s not fixed.
Is this a hardware problem?
submitted by FriggenNugget to Lenovo [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 peralimonera ANyone familiar with Natural Kaos aka Kim Pratt? Why does her skin look so thin/translucent??
I've looked at her stuff here and there because she seems to always get her hands on new devices/procedures as soon as they're commercially available...but would not consider her someone whose skincare routine I'd want to seriously copy b/c it just does not seem like her results are all that great. In pictures her skin looks mostly fine but when you watch the videos her skin seems to look thin & kind of translucent..not like a glow but like you can see her veins and capillaries.
Too many peels?? Or is it just going overboard with everything in general?? It seems like if all this stuff is thinning out her skin barrier that's going to have negative instead of positive effects in the end...I would assume that thin skin wrinkles and loses elasticity easier than thicker skin. But am no expert by any means so wondering what others think.
submitted by peralimonera to 30PlusSkinCare [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 jupiters-moon Today is Poppy’s first anniversary “Gotcha Day”! She went from being the grumpiest cat in the shelter to the grumpiest cat to rule my heart and I wouldn’t change a thing about her 💗
2021.10.23 01:09 OB1KENOB A dyslexic man walks into a bra
The lady wearing the bra slaps him and calls the police. He gets arrested and spends the next few years behind bras.
submitted by OB1KENOB to AntiJokes [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 lilysmh032 Arrows u.p if your dick is above bigger than 5"Snap: lilysmh02
submitted by lilysmh032 to socialmilf [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 DanGheesling My student made a World Map from a single Orange Peel (2008)
2021.10.23 01:09 ItsVoidman Riga, Latvia 🇱🇻
2021.10.23 01:09 Substantial_Yak_3632 Most undervalued secret rare comic book
2021.10.23 01:09 Kyshawn_Lol Is the withdrawal constant for you?
Some days i feel alright or like I’m overcoming the withdrawal finally. Others i feel so out of it or things feel unreal and my symptoms are just extra bad that day. I know my sleep effects it but just wanted to see if anyone else has it.
submitted by Kyshawn_Lol to Effexor [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 GauravR31 First sem grad student, looking for summer CS internships.
Hey everyone, I'm a grad student in my first semester, and am applying to intern positions for summer 2022. My resume is linked below, please feel free to give any feedback or critique, thanks!
submitted by GauravR31 to resumes [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 TheSovietSkye people don’t stalk me anymore
submitted by TheSovietSkye to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 ZoolShop Pfizer says COVID vaccine more than 90% effective in children aged 5-11
2021.10.23 01:09 thesnakegirl2004 Answered the questionnaire, need help typing
- How do you work? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters that determine whether you can do work or not? What are they?
I work to give myself a purpose. I enjoy giving myself a goal or project and achieving it fulfillingly. The parameters determining whether I can work or not have to do with whether I meet the standards or qualifications required to fulfill the task efficiently. If I can assist and make a positive impact on the project and myself where I would be most useful as compared to other jobs, that is the work i would pursue.
- How do you determine the quality of work? How do you determine the quality of a purchase? Do you pay any attention to it?
Yes I do pay attention to it. Is the work doing its job, enabling change, and innovative enough to sustain for a good amount of time? Was it time efficient and worth it? There, quality.
- There is a professional next to you. How do you know they are a professional? How do you evaluate their skill?
Test them, see if their knowledge meets what they claim and know what theyre doing. Also confidence in themselves and the work they put out.
- If you struggle to do something, how do you fix that? Do you know if your performance is better or worse than others
Learn. Someone will always be better than you at something. To compare my performance, simply compare the efforts and results.
- How do you measure the success of a job? What standard do you use? Do you pay attention to it? When should you deviate from this standard?
If it is successful it lives upto its purpose and more. It is out of the box and is efficient with resources. Standards change with development and competition.
- What is a whole? Can you identify its parts? Are the parts equivalent to the whole?
A whole is the parts working together. The parts together is a whole if the parts assembled together work as a whole to meet their expectations together.
- What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? How do you know you are being logical?
Being logical is questioning things. It is looking for proof and relating the new info to existing concepts and understanding the relation between them. Logic is piecing together information to see if the new information fits in.
- What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Explain how hierarchy is used in a system you are familiar with.
Hierarchy ensures there is a flow and direction based off of abilities. It ensures the team works together efficiently as a whole to achieve a produce.
- What is classification? How does classification work? Why is it needed and where is it applied? Give examples.
Classification is necessary in work place to bring the best out of people. Placing them where they are best efficient can help them grow and perfect themselves while perfecting the output.
Classification should also be flexible. People's abilities change over time pegged to the expectations where they will need to change classification to ensure efficiency is still achieved.
- Are your ideas consistent? How do you know they are consistent? How do you spot inconsistency in others' ideas?
See if they relate to your other beliefs and ideas. Do they all fit in a pattern? The same applies for others.
- Can you press people? What methods do you use? How does it happen?
Explain to them. First try logically, second emotionally. After that there's not much left that can be done without spurring conflict.
- How do you get what you want? What do you do if you have to work to get what you want?
You will always have to work to get what you want if you want to feel like you earned it. If I really want something, I will briefly plan it out first and think of possibilities then jump into action and improvise as I go forward as things change and you cannot tell what will happen before. Yet, being prepared is right. If time is of the essence, I plan on my way there and jump into action.
- How do you deal with opposition? What methods do you use to defend your interests?
- When do you think it's ok to occupy someone's space? Do you recognize it?
if they no longer own it
- Do others think you are a strong-willed person? Do you think you have a strong will?
Yes I often get what i want.
- How do you satisfy your physical senses? What examples can you give? What physical experiences are you drawn to?
Things that make me feel good or have a noticable change on my physical self.
- How do you find harmony with your environment? How do you build a harmonious environment? What happens if this harmony is disturbed?
Harmony will always be distrubed because things are always changing. To find harmony with your environment you must find harmony with change.
- What does comfort mean to you? How do you create it?
Comfort is feeling at home in any situation. Adjusting and adapting creates comfort this can also be done without setting high expectations and being ready at any point. Also, hoping for better and looking at the positive side of things. Understanding that things can go for the worse and its all part of life. Adjusting your goals to reality.
- How do you express yourself in your hobbies? How do you engage yourself with those things?
Things that calm me down, a break, something that makes me happy; something id look forward to doing.
- Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself, or trust someone else to do it? Why?
Id do it myself. I'd be happiest with it when I do it the way I'd like. However I can always pass down my wants to someone else for them to enhance it.
Id make it simplistic and productive with a lot of empty room. A good view assists with creativity. The room should fit its purpose. A bedroom cozy, a work room white eerie and spacious.
- Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
Any emotion is alrright to express in public, but how you present the emotion to the public is important. It cannot be converted to something that will disturb the public in a negative manner.
- How do you express your emotions? Can you tell how your expressions affect others in a positive or negative way?
I try to decipher my emotions on my own and cool down before I can let it impact others.
- Are you able to change your demeanor in order to interact with your environment in a more or less suitable way? How do you determine what is suitable?
Not entirely although I try to. Fitting in is important at times. I may not fit in enough to satisfy myself but I believe it is sufficient for a general setting.
- In what situations do you feel others' feelings? Can you give examples of when you wanted to improve the mood of others?
Mostly when I can relate to the situation.
- How do others' emotions affect you? How does your internal emotional state correlate or contrast with what you express?
Other's emotions do not usually effect me unless I am emotionally entangled with them. Professionally, I would assist them with a solution to get back on track.
- How can you tell how much emotional space there is between yourself and others? How can you affect this space?
Am I affected by their emotions? Are they affected by mine? By being more affected or acting as so, you decrease the social distance between yourselves
- How do you determine how much you like or dislike someone else? How does this affect your relationships?
How they make me feel emotionally. I suppose it has a significant impact on social relationships.
- How do you move from a distant relationship to a close one? What are the distinguishing characteristics of a close relationship?
- How do you know that you are a moral person? Where do you draw your morality from? Do you believe others should share your beliefs on what's moral? Why?
I believe that everyone has their own morals as to what they perceive is right and wrong that can change with societies norms.
- Someone you care about is acting distant to you. How do you know when this attitude is a reflection of your relationship?
Someone can act "distant" from you but this does not mean for a fact that they are emotionally distant from you. People get busy and tied up and that distance is respectable.
Unless it is emotionally (sometimes through effort as well) evident, it is negligible.
- How can you tell someone has the potential to be a successful person? What qualities make a successful person and why?
Attitude and drive
Plan and Implication
Results and apt to grow
- Where would you start when looking for a new hobby? How do you find new opportunities and how do you choose which would be best?
Simply something id enjoy doing that arises here and there possibly through inspiration of others.
- How do you interpret the following statement: "Ideas don't need to be feasible in order to be worthwhile." Do you agree or disagree, and why?
Ideas are ideas whether for the present or the future. what may not be worthwile now may worthwile in the future.
- Describe your thought process when relating the following ideas: swimming, chicken, sciences. Do you think that others would draw the same or different connections?
Can chicken swim? Can they evolve (science) to swim? Why would they need to swim? When would we reach the time where chicken would have to swim? Or will we at all?
- How would you summarize the qualities that are essential to who you are? What kind of potential in you has yet to be actualized and why?
Leading and putting things to action. I would like to do more of this in the future but since I am in a closed one way system at the moment I haven't received enough opportunities to do so.
- How do people change? Can you describe how various events change people? Can others see those changes?
Anything significant where the person hits a point of realisation through an emotional or logical mean of their own self that they dislike, would like to change, or develop and decide to do so. This could be the death of someone close to a person, or the need to climb the ladder of hierarchy in a workspace.
- How do you feel and experience time? Can time be wasted? How?
Pressure. Constraint. A sense of immediacy. Time is pressure that reminds to finish your work asap.
- Is there anything that cannot be described with words? What is it? If so, how can we understand what it is if language does not work?
Plenty. Ideas, emotions, impulse, feelings, etc (and ofc things im not aware of or havent experienced yet) and simply thoughts that a certain person is unable to relate effectively to words.
- How do you anticipate events unfolding? How can you observe such unfoldments in your environment?
Experience, intuition, patterns all trigger that "6th sense" that can be used to anticipate events. Creativity can also spark it.
- In what situations is timing important? How do you know the time is right to act? How do you feel about waiting for the right moment?
When there are other events dependent on that event.
submitted by thesnakegirl2004
to SocionicsTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 GameSeven [Vegas Golden Knights] Patrick scores his first as a Golden Knight.
2021.10.23 01:09 crowbaited Thanks for the answer
2021.10.23 01:09 FemboyGaming42069 third post
would be best sub if it was active
submitted by FemboyGaming42069 to Kralsei [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 KURODADOG [No spoilers] bunch of rubies I found in ONE cave, it’s where life pod 17 is.
submitted by KURODADOG to subnautica [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 Dragonball_Z137 What’s better?
submitted by Dragonball_Z137 to DCAU [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 crazystitcher Delilah seems to be enjoying her first afternoon in her new home. Adopted this morning from the RSPCA
submitted by crazystitcher to cats [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:09 Bi_16Boy Leaks discord server
2021.10.23 01:09 JasonC405 Anybody ever heard of the Q7 batch ?
Lin told me the dunks on sale were Q7 batch but I’ve never heard of the batch…
submitted by JasonC405 to BoostMasterLin [link] [comments]